Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Who Gots the Fluff?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Fluke828, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke828

Fluke828 Feb 2, 2011 Massachusetts

Pretty Things has mentioned that Fluffy White Rabbits will be hitting stores this week.......

Any sightings yet in the city? Wanna grab several for Easter.....

2. bleakies

bleakies Apr 11, 2011 Massachusetts

I haven't seen it but thanks for the heads up. I really liked last year's batch.

3. emannths

emannths Sep 21, 2007 Massachusetts

It's here. Well, it's at Liquor World in Porter at least.

4. jbertsch

jbertsch Dec 14, 2008 Massachusetts

I was going to start looking look for it tomorrow. This is actually my favorite offering from PT. Can't wait to try this year's batch.

5. Fluke828

Fluke828 Feb 2, 2011 Massachusetts

I would have to agree. Looks like it is dropping at a lot of places tomorrow. Cheers.

6. bootdown21

bootdown21 May 14, 2009 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

It is at Julio's per their facebook page.

7. ljkeats

ljkeats Jun 27, 2007 Massachusetts
    Fest Crew Subscriber Beer Trader

Got two from Central Bottle in Cemtral Sq. And 2 Brett Berliners. And cheese. And mushroom pate. And Iggy's bread.
    Neat place!

8. Jnorton00

Jnorton00 Apr 13, 2007 Massachusetts

They had lots of it.

9. seanwhite

seanwhite Jan 31, 2008 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Picked one up at Gimbrel's in Washington Square/Brookline, they have a limited selection of craft, but a good amount of fluff - 8.99.

Great beer, enjoyed it right when I got home.

10. DirtyPenny

DirtyPenny Jun 25, 2011 Massachusetts

I was hoping this might be about Smuttynose's Marshmallow Fluff porter(?). I heard something about it on a tour of the brewery last year but it was a one-off brew for a Fluff festival. Guess it's too much to hope that they made a batch for retail. :(

Beerchaeology likes this.
  11. Tom_in_RI

Tom_in_RI May 5, 2015 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

Bumping an old thread. I picked up a bottle yesterday dated March 2015. What is the time after brewing beyond which I should pass on this beer? I have not seen Fluffy White Rabbits in any RI stores previously, found it in Burrillville, of all places.

dumpman likes this.
  12. dumpman

dumpman Feb 6, 2010 Rhode Island

Must be corkscrew, the only semi legit store in the town,imo.

13. Tom_in_RI

Tom_in_RI May 5, 2015 Rhode Island
    Beer Trader

If Corkscrew is in a little shopping area next o a restaurant and a Dunkin Donuts, then yeah, that was the place. I somehow always end up stopping in when I am out that way.

dumpman likes this.
  14. bleakies

bleakies Apr 11, 2011 Massachusetts

I just picked up a bottle from March the other day and it was great. I wouldn't make a point of saving it, but at 8.5% abv it should hold up pretty well.

15. MVP09

MVP09 Oct 19, 2012 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Finally got a chance to go to Harry's on the Hill in Provi. They had it on tap. Very tasty. And Harry's is a great place for sliders and beer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe