Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Why can't I decide what glass to use?!?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Gregfalone, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casedogg43

Casedogg43 Jan 4, 2012 Indiana
    Beer Trader

Great points here.
    I've got so many damn different beer glasses, but found my GO-TO glass a few months ago!

2. dmeadows

dmeadows Aug 6, 2002 New York

Never had this problem, but thanks for not starting a thread asking the BA community to make your glassware selection for you. Those are the lamest, most pathetic threads!:)
  3. drewba

drewba Nov 14, 2009 Illinois

Greg, have you considered an Adderall prescription?
    RyanMM likes this.
  4. NoSignsOfPain

NoSignsOfPain Jan 16, 2011 California

Pour equal parts of the beer in all the glasses you want to drink out of.

5. Blueribbon666

Blueribbon666 Jul 4, 2008 Ohio

I usually stick w/the style but it sounds like its a case of too much glassware. I try to keep the glassware collection tight, so as to keep the choices to a minimum. I tend to go between dimpled pint mug, English pint glass & tulip for the big boys. I have brewery glassware that I use only for that brewer or a particular brew; Aventinus glass for same, Blackout Stout glass for same etc. etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!