Woodlands BA's

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by Billy1856, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy1856

Billy1856 Initiate (0) Aug 20, 2012 Texas

I'm home from college for summer break and looking for BB3. Haven't had any luck so far. Anyone know where to get it up here? Preferably to-go.

Cheers!

2. leoingle

leoingle Initiate (0) Jan 28, 2013 Texas

Where all have u been so far?

3. TXhomebrewer

TXhomebrewer Disciple (314) Dec 4, 2010 Texas

Molly's and gooses acre is where I would check. Both would have to be on premise though. Both had bb1 and 2 for weeks when it was out.

4. Billy1856

Gooses Acre got 3 cases but they said they were going to wait to start selling. Hadn't asked at Molly's though. Hubbel and Hudson said that they'd be getting it as well but, still no to-go sales

5. Billy1856

Also HEB in Indian Springs has a case of BBH in the back right now. One bottle limit though

6. UHCougar12

UHCougar12 Initiate (0) Feb 21, 2011 Texas

Baker St gets a few cases of BB and it usually last quite a white considering the clientele that comes in there. I just had a BB2 there 2 weeks ago and the had a few more in the cooler.

As far as to-go goes. I can't think of a place, I wish I knew of one. Your best bet is to hit molly's and sweet talk the waitress into putting it in a to-go box. I've done that a few times at other places around houston(never tried at molly's)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.