Your DLD stories

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by JakeT469, Apr 29, 2012.

1. DicemanSTL

DicemanSTL Oct 22, 2011 Missouri

Here's another picture of the beer thief. Dude in the hoodie to the right with the dumbass look on his face:

[​IMG]

2. ravot

ravot Mar 20, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

i dont recall the thief. the dude in the middle, i kept bumping into him hah.

as i read through last years threads of Dark lord to prep myself for this year. this was GREAT. never bumped into a douche, vomiting people, bros, drunken folks. i guess all this shit happened at the front of the line. people shouldn't get turned off so soon.

on the other hand, pretty badass on hitting both breweries.

3. DicemanSTL

DicemanSTL Oct 22, 2011 Missouri

The two guys on the left of the thief are super awesome dudes. The thief photobombed the picture...

4. randjuke

randjuke Feb 13, 2010 Iowa
    Beer Trader

Yeah I have a theory that the only good thing about line-jumpers is it keeps all the d-bags up at the front of the line away from me. I was in the back of the C group cluster-F and almost everyone was very nice and just having a good time.

ravot and foobula like this.
  5. MaxSpang

MaxSpang Jan 28, 2011 Ohio

Yeah it's easily my best haul to date. My wallet is hurting though :(

6. Unsung

Unsung Mar 6, 2011 Illinois

[​IMG]

My bottle of Cognac BA.

chronie likes this.
  7. chronie

chronie Aug 1, 2011 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Very cool!

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe