Zombie dust in Madison WI

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Djsaturn1, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Djsaturn1

Djsaturn1 Dec 12, 2012 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Wondering if anyone in WI can give me a name of a store in Madison that will have fff zombie dust. I have a relative commuting And would like to give them an address to a store. Checked the fff site and it wasn't much help.

2. jjheinrichs

jjheinrichs Apr 13, 2010 Wisconsin

Zombie Dust hasn't made its way to WI distro yet. It'll pop up here and there on draft, no bottles though - sorry.

3. Djsaturn1

Djsaturn1 Dec 12, 2012 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Thanks for the info. I shouldn't assume I guess.

4. Stevedore

Stevedore Nov 16, 2012 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

You'd have to go to the brewpub to get the ZD. I do have a couple six-packs I picked up from there two weeks ago so if you wanted to do an IP trade for some Surly or Deschutes (other things that can't be gotten in WI), I could certainly accommodate you- just send a BM.

5. Tiburon

Tiburon Sep 29, 2012 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

I was in Chicago over the weekend and there was none to be had in the liquor stores in North Shore. I was able to taste one at Hopleaf though.... I would check Beermenu.

6. kawilliams81

kawilliams81 Feb 27, 2009 Illinois
    Beer Trader

You can find it on tap all over Chicago and it sporadically hits stores as well.

pschul4 likes this.
  7. mykey120

mykey120 Aug 13, 2012 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

I was at Potawatomi yesterday and they had zd on tap!

Tiburon likes this.
  8. Tiburon

Tiburon Sep 29, 2012 Wisconsin
    Beer Trader

That is awesome. Their hours are much more generous than the Bay View bars w ZD. Was that for the New Holland beer fest or everyday?

9. Wiscobeers

Wiscobeers Jan 14, 2011 Wisconsin

On tap at both Dexter's and Eddie's as of yesterday.

10. RyanFindlay

RyanFindlay Jul 22, 2007 Wisconsin

Still on at Dexter's as of noon today.

11. Jerktookmyname

Jerktookmyname May 31, 2007 Wisconsin

I had lunch at Dexter's Saturday...Guess I just missed it. I've had it a few times but another pint or two would've been awesome.

12. milliCAN

milliCAN Feb 23, 2013 Indiana

I'll be up in Madison this weekend. I can swap some ZD for something. Hit me up.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe