Zombie Dust vs Gumball Head

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by APB, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larrygto

Larrygto May 28, 2012 Arizona

It's not a chore, maybe I over exaggerated a little bit, but by the end of the last case I can live with out it for awhile, If it's a chore it one chore I actually like!!

2. CesarLopes

CesarLopes Feb 8, 2013 Brazil

Right now I am drinking Evil Power, FFF delicious Imperial Pilsner. Yep, a Pilsner. The worst thing I could do to this beer is compare it to ZD. Same brewery, but just another game... So, my friends, just enjoy your Gumballheads for what they are and relax!

3. Apom

Apom Mar 30, 2013 South Carolina
    Beer Trader

Two very different beers but if you get the chance experience both, but if you had to choose one, I'd go with zombie.

4. RyFikes

RyFikes Jan 3, 2013 New York

Taking gumballhead over zombie dust would be the worst decision of your life. Wheat beers are all the same and not my bag. Zombie dust is fantastic. It's extremely overrated but a delicious beer nonetheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!