Prepare thyselves! The 17th annual Extreme Beer Fest® cometh back to Boston on January 31 and February 1, 2020! Join us for the ultimate throwdown of creative brewing, as we celebrate brewers who push the boundaries of brewing and raise a fist at the norm. Hosted by BeerAdvocate, presented by Dogfish Head, sponsored by the Brewers Association, and held at The Cyclorama.
What's new in 2020?
- We're going old-school! We're returning to The Cyclorama, where our fests started in 2003.
- Limited to 725 (vs. 4,000 in 2019) ticketed attendees per session.
- Faster entry and a more intimate experience.
- Based on feedback, Early Access has replaced VIP; price reduced.
- General ticket prices have increased to compensate for higher operational costs.
- Purchases are limited to four tickets per session, per order.
- Check out the Info and FAQ for more.
Public tickets go on sale Saturday, July 20 at 12pm ET via Eventbrite; fees will apply. All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. No kids, no pets, no exceptions. Refund requests are allowed up to 30 days before the fest. After that, all sales are final. No refunds. No session swapping.
General | $75
Limited to 625 tickets per session.
- Access to one session
- All beer samples
- Tasting cup and printed fest guide, while supplies last
Extreme beer is all about pushing the boundaries of brewing through creativity, innovation, and finesse. A limited number of attendees will get a rare chance to try an uncompromising lineup from upwards of 36 brewers, who've also been challenged to debut an extreme beer at the fest and/or bring at least one extreme beer that's 5 percent alcohol by volume or under.
Brewers: 27 | Beers: 0
This is the initial lineup of confirmed brewers (so far). The beer lineup will be posted closer to the fest. Check back often for updates.
District of Columbia
Saint Louis, Missouri
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Boynton Beach, Florida
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Ocean, New Jersey
Avon, New York
Newburgh, New York
Fort Worth, Texas
San Marcos, California
Endicott, New York
- All beers are subject to change and availability.
- Pours are 2-ounces (or less). Please consume with respect.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at the fest may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
We're working to curate purveyors of tasty eats for purchase. More to follow...
Held at the The Cyclorama
Session #1 (January 31, 6-9:30pm)
Session #2 (February 1, 12-3:30pm)
Session #3 (February 1, 6-9:30pm)
21+ w/ valid ID only
If you're looking for free entry, look elsewhere
Processing begins before doors
No coat check
No outside food or beverages
Last call is 15 mins before the end
Interested in sponsoring? Email Ben Caplin, National Sales Manager.
We only extend invites to independent craft brewers, whose attendance is required to ensure the highest level of representation and education for our attendees. And, as always, we pay for their beer and waive booth fees. We've spent millions of dollars to help support independent beer. Learn more...