December 15, 2018 | Flynn Cruiseport Boston
Each of the 150+ beers from the 40+ breweries in attendance will be an India Pale Ale (plus a few India Pale Lagers for good measure). So long as it's somehow an IPA in concept, it's welcome at this festival dedicated to the wide range of flavors and aromas brewers are coaxing from hops!
Here's the current line up. Please check back often for updates.
Brewers: 32 | Beers: 0
Beer'd Brewing Co. (Stonington, Connecticut)
Bolero Snort Brewery (Ridgefield Park, New Jersey)
Building 8 Brewing (BLDG8) (Northampton, Massachusetts)
Carton Brewing Company (Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey)
Castle Island Brewing Co. (Norwood, Massachusetts)
Cloudburst Brewing (Seattle, Washington)
Dancing Gnome (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, Delaware)
Exhibit 'A' Brewing Company (Framingham, Massachusetts)
Fiddlehead Brewing Company (Shelburne, Vermont)
Finback Brewery (Queens, New York)
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. (Paso Robles, California)
Great Notion Brewing (Portland, Oregon)
Hop Butcher For The World (Chicago, Illinois)
Lamplighter Brewing Company (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
Lawson's Finest Liquids (Warren, Vermont)
LIC Beer Project (Queens, New York)
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (Woburn, Massachusetts)
Magnify Brewing Company (Fairfield, New Jersey)
Medusa Brewing Company (Hudson, Massachusetts)
Mumford Brewing (Los Angeles, California)
New England Brewing Co. (Woodbridge, Connecticut)
Night Shift Brewing (Everett, Massachusetts)
Outer Range Brewing Co (Frisco, Colorado)
Sand City Brewing Co. (Northport, New York)
SingleCut Beersmiths (Queens, New York)
Sixpoint Brewery (Brooklyn, New York)
Southern Prohibition Brewing (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)
Stoneface Brewing Co. (Newington, New Hampshire)
The Alchemist Brewery and Visitors Center (Stowe, Vermont)
The Hop Concept Brewing (San Marcos, California)
Vanished Valley Brewing (Ludlow, Massachusetts)
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID.
- All sales are final. No refunds, session switching, or exceptions.
- All beers are subject to change and availability.
- Pours are 2 ounces (or less). Please consume with respect.
- Pace yourself, and find out what the ABV of a beer is before you consume. Drink for flavor, not just for impact.
- Please be advised that some of the beers poured at the fest may contain allergens. Ask before you drink.
- By purchasing fest tickets, or attending the fest, all attendees agree to any and all rules, restrictions, and forfeit any claims of liability as outlined here and on any and all fest related materials. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions and all other fest info before purchasing tickets.
Our invitational beer fests focus on supporting independent brewers and educating attendees by providing access to breweries, whose attendance is required to ensure the highest level of brand representation. And, as always, BA pays for the beer and waives booth fees. To date we've spent well over $2 million to support independent beer. Learn more...