1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Good trader: Hopeswimmer

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by PsilohsaiBiN, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsilohsaiBiN

PsilohsaiBiN Initiate (0) Aug 10, 2010 New York

I traded Matt 1 Pliny and 1 Heady. In return, Matt sent me 2 KBS and 2 Two Hearted Ales. He packed everything well, shipped fast and communication was very good. I would definitely trade with Matt again in the future and look forward to doing so. Thanks Matt!

match1112 and MarkIntihar like this.
  2. Levitation

Levitation Initiate (0) Aug 7, 2009 California

any relation to ted?

Good_Trader, mishuggah, Rempo and 6 others like this.
  3. Hopeswimmer

Hopeswimmer Initiate (0) Nov 5, 2012 Michigan

I had no idea people did this. Thanks psilohsaibin, I'll make sure you make you a post!

4. Jnorton00

Jnorton00 Initiate (0) Apr 13, 2007 Massachusetts

Please don't, you guys can just play nice in this thread.

5. match1112

match1112 Initiate (0) Mar 2, 2011 Illinois

Is this a Ted "swimming instructor" Kennnedy joke?

I really hope so.

6. PsilohsaiBiN

PsilohsaiBiN Initiate (0) Aug 10, 2010 New York

No problem. Let me know if you want to do any other trades anytime soon.

7. TeddySwimmer

TeddySwimmer Initiate (0) Dec 3, 2010 Louisiana

No sir, it shore ain't!

8. match1112

match1112 Initiate (0) Mar 2, 2011 Illinois

my bad, nice to meet ya!

TeddySwimmer likes this.
  9. mishuggah

mishuggah Crusader (458) Jul 14, 2009 Illinois
    Trader

More of these.

Each side of every trade that gets completed on BA should post a Good Trader thread in this forum.

10. Jnorton00

Jnorton00 Initiate (0) Apr 13, 2007 Massachusetts

I wish my work was this appreciative. "You came in to today and did some work, good job!"

11. Good_Trader

Good_Trader Initiate (0) Nov 21, 2012 Viet Nam

All this congratulatory back-patting isn't helping things. This is what trade references on your profile is for, just say they were good, and people who are looking up previous trades when working it out with somebody can do the research. Just put each other in your profiles as having completed a trade, and put an asterisk if you wish denoting extras, or even "great" extras.

I like seeing thread like this is the subject of the OP is something akin to something like this:

http://beeradvocate.com/community/t...nd-3-hints-and-hauls.45767/page-6#post-733220

But we don't need a new great trader thread for each time somebody completes the trade that was agreed upon, and maybe threw in a couple of extras. OP, just "beer it forward" and try and be equally generous next time. Or, let us know when you guys have completed a few more trades, and really start hooking each other up with some nice hauls.

I'm glad your trade went well, but you don't need to shout it from the rooftops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.