Moonlight | Moonshine

2.53/5
Alströms:

1.5/5  rDev 0%

3.56/5  rDev 0%

I tried Moonshine sampler platter today at lunch. The Moonlight Golden Ale was a good beer. It poured a clear Golden color with white head that laced nicely. The scent carried slight grain/barley, faint lemon and hop. The taste was a well balanced beer with lemon becoming more pronouced in the after taste. The mouthfeel was a light body with good carbonation. Overall it wasnt the best golden ale I have tried and probably my 3rd or 4th fav of the six I tried at moonshine.

Moonlight from Moonshine