Munich Dunkel | Nodding Head Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Nodding Head Brewery
Pennsylvania, United States

Style: Munich Dunkel Lager

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by NeroFiddled on 07-19-2002

2.6

2.6/5  rDev 0%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3

Easily the most off-the-mark beer I've ever had at the Head. They advertise this as "copper colored, malt, malt and more malt". I found it very light in color for the style, with little aroma, and distinctly un-malty for the style. I felt that the body was too thin and the finish was extremely lacking. Although I like many of their beers, I have to give this one a thumbs down. Not to style.

Munich Dunkel from Nodding Head Brewery