Schlussbock | Bullfrog Brewery

Bullfrog Brewery
Pennsylvania, United States
bullfrogbrewery.com

Style: Bock

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Lucular on 12-28-2015

4.2

4.31/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Bought a pint and a growler. Both were great, though the growler list some carbonation. There wasn't a lot of bubbles to begin with and the mouthfeel doesn't suffer without much head. It bubbles slightly upon rolling on the toungue.

It has a dark amber color. Looks like a strong brown ale. Tastes like one too. Brown sugar sweet on the nose and mouth, but not cloyingly. No fumes of alcohol. Nice balance of bitterness and sweetness in this brew.

I'm very happy with my growler choice! I'm rarely unimpressed by Bullfrog Brewery. I don't live within 100 miles of the place, but every time I drive through Williamsport, I try to stop by for a quick visit.

3.74/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Schlussbock from Bullfrog Brewery