Jacob's Wheat | Goose Island Beer Co.

3.12/5

Style: American Pale Wheat Ale

Added by TMoney2591 on 11-05-2012

3.25/5  rDev +4.2%

3.11/5  rDev -0.3%

Served in a willibecher at the Clybourn brewpub.

I don't know who Jacob is, but I'll gladly drink his beer. This stuff pours a clear pale straw topped by over a finger of white foam. The nose comprises grass, light greens, very light flowers, and light vanilla. The taste holds notes of wheat, light grass, light flowers, and some very light toffee and biscuit. The body is a hefty light, with a light moderate carbonation and a fluid feel. Overall, a pretty boring wheat ale, nothing bad, just nothing all that great. I'd drink another were on offered, but I don't think it'd be anywhere near my first choice.

Jacob's Wheat from Goose Island Beer Co.