Hardy Handy Hefeweizen | Great Waters Brewing

Added by ZAP on 05-22-2012

4.5

Reviews by ZAP:
4.97/5  rDev +10.4%

One of the best hefe's I've had. I was a bit surprised with how much of an impression this left on me. It is the perfect summer hefe. Low ABV (4.85...less than a Bud)...but still a nice body and awesome aroma and flavors....

This has the flavor I love in a hefe. Banana....vanilla...low hops...creamy wheatiness...just a dandy....would love to have a keg of this for the summer....err..end of May...

2.25/5  rDev -50%