Sour Puss - Kiwi | John Harvard's Brewery & Ale House

Style: American Wild Ale

Added by Knapp85 on 02-06-2012

2.5/5  rDev -29.8%

3.74/5  rDev +5.1%

Had a sample of this at the EBF 2012. This is my first Sour Kiwi brew so I was intrigued about trying it. The beer poured out as a yellow color with a thin white head on top. The smell of the beer had a very sour kiwi aroma to it. The taste of the beer was pretty much what I expected, it had the tart kiwi elements along with a wild yeast sourness to it. The mouthfeel was dry and light bodied. Low carbonation level, much like a wine in my opinion. Overall it was fun to try but I'd never need a whole bottle of it.

Sour Puss - Kiwi from John Harvard's Brewery & Ale House