Azalea Coast Old Bawdy | Azalea Coast Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Azalea Coast Brewery
North Carolina, United States

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by mikesgroove on 09-21-2008

3/5  rDev 0%

Had the chance to try this one on tap at the festival this afternoon. Having never had anything from them before, I wanted to try some of the lesser known ones first. Served on tap and consumed 09/20/2008.

The pour was rather bland. Light straw colored liquid with a decent amount of haze to it. Not much in the way of a head on it at all, though I did see some light carbonation coming up through the glass. The aroma was rather bland as well, way too light with some light fruit notes dancing around, mayabe peach, and a light grain like base to it. Nothing really sticking out to me. The flavor was really a bit dissapointing. One side, with a light fruit pop in the beginning but then fading into the flat, grainy, sub standard blond ale taste. Qucik finish left really nothing behind in its wake to let me go back for more.

Overall I will have to pass on this one if it comes my way again. It was not terrible by any means, just not something I would care to go after again.

Azalea Coast Old Bawdy from Azalea Coast Brewery