Cherry Pickers Stout | Wissey Valley Brewery

btinternet.com

Style: English Stout

Added by thepeter on 08-22-2009

3.36/5  rDev 0%

A - Rich dark black put against the light you get a red hue. tan pillowy head that lasts the entire beer

S - Chocolate, cherries, metal, malt and a hint of alcohol. Not a heavily scented beer and the alcohol only came through towards the end

Taste - like it smells, minus the metal and alcohol, which I was pleasantly surprised by . very sweet, but just what I am looking for after dinner this would go great with dessert or a cheese plate. . . tonight, for me, it was dessert. Sweet chocolate cherry aftertaste, may be too sweet for some, but i like it sweet and right now it suits me just fine.

M&D - A bit carbonated at first and I wouldn't think about drinking more than 1 (and I am splitting this 500ml bottle with the wife). Good for the moment but this beer is made for certain moments, meals and moods.

Cherry Pickers Stout from Wissey Valley Brewery