Hefeweizen | Firehouse Grill & Brewery

Alströms:

3.75/5  rDev -1.3%

3.75/5  rDev -1.3%

3.71/5  rDev -2.4%

A- Came in a pint glass with no head. Color was a cloudy straw yellow. Lacing was okay.

S- Smell was a mix of citrus and wheat. With a slight fruity smell.

T/M - Taste was of American wheat. Strong on the wheat with a very subtle taste of banana and clove. The beer was not over carbonated and went down very smooth.

D- A nice Hefeweizen, nothing to write home about, but I would defiantly give it ago again when I go back. I will update my notes after I try it a second time.

Hefeweizen from Firehouse Grill & Brewery