Wheat Wine | Square One Brewery & Distillery

4.57/5
Alströms:

Reviews by Vancer:
4.57/5  rDev 0%

Well, I'll tell ya, I'm, a sucker for big beers. Luv 'em. And luved this new beer from SQ1. Of course, when they give me a pint of it instead of the snifter glass, how can ya go wrong?

Hazy amber with cola brown mixed in, plenty of ivory head and lace. Sweet wheat malt, banana and clove in the aroma. Taste was a delectable banana cream pie. I could not taste any alcohol, but I may be numb to it by now - wife says she could taste it.

Creamy, rich and full bodied, I hope it's still around on my next trip in before a hockey game. I really wanted another one of these tasty treats, but we had to get home for the Cardinal game. Dammit.

Wheat Wine from Square One Brewery & Distillery