Reifbräu Alkoholfreies Bier | Brauerei Tucher Brau

Brauerei Tucher Brau
Germany
tucher.de

Style: Low Alcohol Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by HappyHourHero on 02-21-2007

3.46/5  rDev 0%

Aroma is a mix of sweet pale malt, grainy malt, and a pinch of herbal hops. Fine, bright white head left a decent coating of lace. Transparent golden beer holds a few streams of lazily rising bubbles. The first flavor to hit is of incredibly sweet pale malt (like drinking wort). Luckily it fades quickly and the potency diminishes after a few sips. Flavors of grainy malt and herbal hop tea tone things down. Body is moderately light, but the mouthfeel is a lot fuller then most every alcohol free beer I've had. Grainy flavors and aromas remind me of a Kellerbier. The only thing I don't like about this beer is the freakishly sweet sugary flavor. This would easily pass for a regular strength beer, and I would have no problem drinking it if I actually liked the taste.

Reifbräu Alkoholfreies Bier from Brauerei Tucher Brau