Zahre Rossa Vienna | Sauris AgriBeer S.a.s

Style: Vienna Lager

Added by SwillinBrew on 02-07-2011

Reviews by SwillinBrew:
3.56/5  rDev 0%

Got this bottle from a friend at work, Adi. His brother in law is a brewer there,in the Italian Alps, and when his mom comes to visit him here in the US, she brings him bottles. He gave me one cuz he knew i liked beer (i gave him some american pilsners in return)

My research and the Zahre website says this is an amber style. The bottle has the numbers 22 09 10 which i take to mean bottled on Sept 10, 2010. My friend gave it to me in Dec of 2010.

Bottle also says L'integrale di Sauris

A - Very nice copper and orange blossom honey color with a thin head. Somewhat hazyy and very radiant and solid. Head was a wispy oatmeal color.

S - i picked up wet grains and some spices. Couldnt quite discern the spice, but it was in the back ground hiding.

T - Mildly tart on the tongue then going to minerally giving to bread and biscuits with a perfumy spice that i just cant place. Ends with tart and is quite refreshing.

This is very easy to drink and is refreshing. On the dry side and cleanses the palate... this is my type of amber. I could drink more of these.

Zahre Rossa Vienna from Sauris AgriBeer S.a.s