Evenlode | Thornbridge Brewery

thornbridgebrewery.co.uk

Style: English Porter

Added by Mar02x on 09-25-2011

3.81/5  rDev 0%

I just stumbled over my Borefts booklet and noticed i hadn't written this review! So from my notes!

Borefts is THE most important Dutch beerfestival there is. Thornbridge was there with a range of beers.

Poured in the De Molen tasting glass this beer looked fine. Deep darkbrown fluid.

Smell is not the best part on this one but the taste does make it better. Light coffee notes in this beer.

4.32/5  rDev 0%

I got this beer at the Borefts beer festival.

A - Nice black looking beer with a fluffy off-white head.

S - A lot of grape fruit in the smell for a porter.

T - Soft bitter taste, very nice.

M - Low carbonation and thin in body.

O - A good beer but a bit to thin in body to pleasure me.

Evenlode from Thornbridge Brewery