Smoke Ale (JLS Release) | Rogue Ales

Added by kylehay2004 on 02-10-2012

4.3

3.5/5  rDev 0%

4.5/5  rDev 0%

I did my homework the best I could and didnt think this one had been added yet.

A: 1.5 finger head with excellent retention and decent lacing on a golden and amber cloudy body.

S: smokey and mesquite with a slight bitter/vinegar note.

T: the smokiness is present throughtout. An initial bitter and vinegar flavor fades to a full feeling semisweet mesquite finish.

M: smooth for the genre. Medium body and moderate to high carbonation.

Overall though this is not my favorite genre, this beer is very well done and actually very drinkable. It is smooth with the right degree of smoked and mesquite flavor. One of the best of this genre I have had.

Smoke Ale (JLS Release) from Rogue Ales