Baeren Pils | Baeren Brauerei

Baeren Brauerei
Japan
baerenbier.com

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Summer

Added by Naerhu on 02-19-2006

2.83/5  rDev 0%

You would never expect to find a micro-brew from the barrel at an international conference, but the chairman here in Sapporo did us proud. Totally unexpected and a joy to behold. Apparently there is also some connection with on eof the Sapporo brewery, but I lost my notes.

We had 2 beers on offer from Baeren- the pilsner and the black. Now the pilsner was classic in style. As you'd expect, nice and fresh and sharp. For me a little watery though in the finish. Still, clear golden and a real taste of beer. I did prefer the local Shimijimi, though.

Baeren Pils from Baeren Brauerei