Ginger Jerry | Wigram Brewing Co

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Added by Macca on 01-18-2012

Reviews by Macca:
3.54/5  rDev -3.8%

This pours a slightly cloudy pale golden colour with next to no head.

The nose is all ginger. They say lemon on the bottle but I'm not getting any.

The promised lemon and honey is there on the palate. It works well in softening the harshness of the ginger, something I never find appealing.

Quite light bodied.

I'm not a fan of ginger of beers. This is one of the best I've tried but I won't be rushing to grab it again.

3.5/5  rDev -4.9%

3.91/5  rDev +6.3%

Good quality ginger beer, which would be brilliant in summer.

Nice ginger aroma and a flavoursome combination of ginger, lemon and honey on the palate

My wife enjoys ginger beers and said this was up there with her favourite ones.

overall, a tasty, enjoyable and well balanced ginger beer - especially enjoyable for drinkers who like some sweetness in their beers

Ginger Jerry from Wigram Brewing Co