Triple 7's | Gaslight Brewery & Restaurant

Liked:
3.85/5
Alströms:

3.85/5  rDev 0%

Copper color head, reminds me of apple juice. Not much of a head, it disappeared quickly.

I don't smell anything too noticeable in this beer. I'm thinking some citrus.

Sweet but bitter immediately at first sip. Very dry tasting. I taste grape, citrus, some malt, slight boozy taste.

When swished around, it feels pretty light in body. Not much carbonation, it feels like a slightly carbonated apple juice.

Not bad at all. It's a sipper for sure. With a high ABV with a 8.9 I could still enjoy another one. This is pretty easy going down despite it being a sipper.

Triple 7's from Gaslight Brewery & Restaurant