Pingora | Lander Brewing Company

Lander Brewing Company
Wyoming, United States
landerbrewing.com

Style: English Porter

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Well-balanced and smooth, the dark malts suggest the flavors of coffee and chocolate without being overpowering. This brew starts out malty and finishes with a smart, crisp bitterness.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 03-26-2006

3.73/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Howler style.

Looks black to me, has a small tannish foam head with pretty good lacing.

Smells and tastes of roasted malt, light milk stout like character, with a bit of chocolate bitterness mid palate, returns to roasted malt and milk chocolate at the finish. Very smooth and easy drinking brew that is definitely on the lower side of the abv scale, I'm reckoning.

Oh and the body is kind of on the light side and has good carbonation,

I had this many years ago at the Lander Bar. I liked it then and I like it now. Good score for $5 per 32oz.

3.25/5  rDev 0%