S.L. Gregory's Export Pale Ale | Melanie Brewing Company

Liked This Beer
3.45 w/ 1 ratings

Melanie Brewing Company
Wisconsin, United States

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by russpowell on 05-06-2006

Liked:
3.45/5
Alströms:

3.45/5  rDev 0%

I picked this up a liquor store on the "other" side of the tracks, was the only new thing besides several malt liqours I found so, what the hell??? My guess is this is an APA based on characteristics. Availiblity? your guess is good as mine. found a little info on some other beer review site at least it vectored me to the brewery!

Pours amber with a 2 fingers sand colored head. Minimal head retention & lacing

Smell: slight fruitiness & hints of grainyness

Taste: Fruitty with slight hop bitterness. finishes quinching, hoppy & dry

MF: Slightly undercarbonated, but otherwise balanced

Drinks easy. I know zero about this brewery, so I won't guess as to what I don't know about this ale any more than i already have. Says it's a handcrafted export ale & that's what it tastes like to me, just not a great one. Would do in a pinch.

S.L. Gregory's Export Pale Ale from Melanie Brewing Company