Fall Lager | Maumee Bay Brewing Company

Maumee Bay Brewing Company
Ohio, United States
oh-maumeebaybrewingco.com

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Ellbert on 10-30-2004

4/5  rDev 0%

Straight 4's for this one. A very good brew.

Appearance: Very clean and clear. A dark golden if there is such a thing. A small white head sits atop. There is nice lacing on the pint glass as I drink.

Smell: Floral Saaz hops are the purfume that I get from the beer. A nice sent.

Taste: A well balanced beer with a very nice hop presence. I think this is my first pilsner that I really liked. There was some nice flavor here.

Overall a good offering from Maumee Bay Brewing Company.

Fall Lager from Maumee Bay Brewing Company