Spring Bock | Gray's Tied House

Gray's Tied House
Wisconsin, United States
graystiedhouse.com

Style: Maibock / Helles Bock

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Spring

Added by BeerAdvocate on 11-11-2010

3.46/5  rDev 0%

I had this off tap at the Gray's Tied house. At first glance it's a bit darker than a lot of other Maibocks that I've had and I thought it was nice color. The aroma was fine, but there was nothing distinctive or special about it. The mouth feel was right on for the style; substantial, but not too heavy. The flavor was decent but a little one dimensional, not as well nuanced as some other Mai's that I've had, but it was solid and smooth. Overall it was a decent drinkable beer, and one of the better offerings from Gray's IMO. But not the best Maibock I've ever had.

Spring Bock from Gray's Tied House