Rock Bottom Chai Porter | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: American Porter

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Dogbrick on 01-16-2004

View: Beers
4.22/5  rDev 0%

From a sampler at the Indy location: This is a new style as far as I know and so help me I like it! I don't drink coffee but I enjoy a chai tea once in awhile, and this captures the idea very well. Pours almost black with almost no head. Minimal lacing as well. The aroma smells like chai and corriander. Medium-bodied with a very unique and nuanced flavor that is spiced chai all the way. The finish is sweet and spicy. This is hard to classify as a Porter but I enjoyed it for being so different.

Rock Bottom Chai Porter from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery