Vagrant's Choice | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

rockbottom.com

Style: American Malt Liquor

Added by oracle on 10-20-2004

1.16/5  rDev 0%

OK OK, I freely admit not knowing anything about Malt Liquor in general, but I know what I like... and I don't like this beer.

The sign above the bar indicates that this beer is made with a at least half corn & rice.

Beer arrived clear light yellow, with very little head that quickly disappeared entirely.

Smell was all corn. It largely smelled like a concentrate syrup that would be used to produce Bud.

Tasted simply horrid. Rotten grain, cardboard. Foul is the best word I can think of.

Avoid at all costs.