Munich Lager | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: Dortmunder / Export Lager

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by DrunkMcDermott on 01-26-2005

3.28/5  rDev 0%

Despite the name, I've learned it's actually a Dortmunder. The color had caught me off guard, it's still a Märzen type of copper. I also taste a bigger load of hops than in most German beers (but still a German hop profile). Hops nicely counterbalance the lager "dryness" that keeps this from tasting like another pale ale. I told my neophyte beer buddy, "This is what your normal beer might taste like if they didn’t make it with rice and corn."

Munich Lager from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery