Flatfoot Imperial IPA | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

rockbottom.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Added by russpowell on 10-18-2007

3.04/5  rDev 0%

I was alittle dissapointed with this, will go back & try later to see if the hotness dissapears

Poured brown/caramel with 1" of sand colored head. Good lacing & head retention

S: Slight hint of alcohol & herbal hops

T: Started really hot & then as this warmed I got leafy hops & some fruittyness. Finshed with more herbal hops & some breadyness

MF: Chewy with low carbonation, astrigency/hotness of the alcohol burn detracted

Drank okay once it warmed up or my taste buds cooked off, not sure which. This is 2 years running that this one didn't please me. Will sample in a month or so ( I'm sure it will be on ) to see if this smoothed out any. Worth a shot

Flatfoot Imperial IPA from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery