Trifecta IPA | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
United States
rockbottom.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by feloniousmonk on 03-25-2009

4.35/5  rDev 0%

Didn't get a lot of info on this one. Next time I have to ask the bartender who knows a thing or two. I might guess that this is a 3 hop IPA, composed of the three hops in their previous single hop series. Or I just might be talking out of my hat.

Very hazy, very orange, good 1/4" bone-white head, standing firm above.

A melange of citric tones hits the nosesoft orange, mellow lemon, minor lime, a touch of tangerine, a splash of mango...tantalizing, inviting, with a prickly patch of pine to match.

On the palate, it sets to buzzing, good blast of bitter hops, juicy mouthfeel, then dry. Dry in the finish, too.
Good and full bodied, packed with hoppy flavor, this is an IPA right up my alley.

Trifecta IPA from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery