7GA IPA | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Style: American IPA

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-13-2009

4/5  rDev 0%

3.95/5  rDev 0%

Served in a tall mug. I love tall mugs!

Thin white head on top of a hazy, apple cider colored liquid.

Smell is full of soapy(cascade?) hops. Citrusy and sweet.

Taste follows the nose, but you can pick up on the malt. It's not as bitter as I'd assume from the nose. This beer is sweeter than some IPA's I've had, but the hops still shine over the malt, very interesting.

Mouthfeel is thin and medium carbonated. A little more bubble and a fuller mouthfeel would push this beer up more.

Despite the mouthfeel this beer is quite delicious. I've been taking a break from a lot of IPA's lately and this one is bringing back my hoppy cravings.

7GA IPA from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery