Dry Hopped Double IPA | Great Divide Brewing Company

Great Divide Brewing Company
Colorado, United States
greatdivide.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by ArrogantB on 10-13-2010

3.68/5  rDev 0%

I got the very last glass of this, well six ounces when the keg blew, made it just in time. I did confirm that this was not Hercules and then my tastebuds verified that, this is definitely not hercules. I woudl not be surprised if it wasn't the 15th/16th and dry hopped instead of oaked. I believe they said this was either dry hopped with Colorado hops or was a wet hop beer using Colorado hops. It was amber in color and smelled like wet hops, grassy, think Sierra Nevada Harvest. Taste was weird but more fresh hops, no pine, no citrus, some malt, weird. I was definitely happy to try this and could use another glass.

Dry Hopped Double IPA from Great Divide Brewing Company