Fred's Rivertown Brown | Diamond Knot Brewery

Diamond Knot Brewery
Washington, United States
diamondknot.com

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 06-03-2005

3.6/5  rDev +1.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

3.5/5  rDev -1.4%

3.55/5  rDev 0%

Served in a standard pint glass at Fred's Snohomish Rivertown Alehouse.

Appearance - This brew poured deep amber with a fairly thin cream colored head. Not sure if it was poured quite as well as it could have been.

Smell - Not much excitement in the smell. Fairly subdued sweet malty aroma.

Taste - Much more flavor than I expected after smelling the beer! This is a great nutty brown ale with nice chocolatey malt in the finish. I really enjoyed it, which is sort of a let down since I live on the other side of the country and will likely never have a chance to try this again.

Mouthfeel/Drinkability - Medium carbonation and a tad on the thick side, which is good for the style, I think. Very easy to drink as well. If I'm ever in Snohomish again, I'll be sure to stop in for another!

Fred's Rivertown Brown from Diamond Knot Brewery