Plumduff | Wychwood Brewery Company Ltd

wychwood.co.uk

Style: Winter Warmer

Added by BlackHaddock on 10-28-2009

3.65/5  rDev 0%

Really liked this Christmas beer, pity the review and the second one I did both got erased from the site somehow.

I know it had a plum rich flavour and aroma, it was a dark ruby colour, which looked great. The spice 'mace' is used in the brew, I knew there was something in the flavour, but I didn't pick up just one spice, mixed spices hit me in the nose and in the mouth. Pity I can't remember the whole review, it was a good read!

Plumduff from Wychwood Brewery Company Ltd