Cran Tonio Holmes | Rivertowne Pourhouse

Style: American Blonde Ale

Added by DrDemento456 on 12-26-2009

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
4.06/5  rDev n/a

My last review got deleted since a server error so I am reviewing this from memory.

Info about beer:
"Aging this beer on cranberries gives it an incredibly crisp flavor, catch one today!"

Had this on tap at the Rivertowne during a Steelers game. During games they have all you can drink beer during the game for 25 dollars.

A - The lightest beer I have ever seen for 4.8 by volume. I mean lighter than light beer! Impressive to look at.
S - Faint cranberry and light wheat smells
T - Moderate light cranberry flavor that is sweet not sour.
M - Light bodied and full of flavor.
D - I had one and I was done since cranberry isn't the best flavor.

Overall this is a great beer that you can enjoy a few in one sitting. I can even say that it's better than Samuel Adams terrible attempt at a "cranberry lambic"

Cran Tonio Holmes from Rivertowne Pourhouse