Blonde Rock | Rudder's Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub

Rudder's Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub
Nova Scotia, Canada
ruddersbrewpub.com

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

A blonde ale derived from a blend of Canadian 2 row barley wheat and Munich malt. A light but mellow malty character giving way to the aromatic flavour of cascade hops on the finish. Great with food or on its own is what makes this beer our most popular.

Added by bobsy on 05-27-2009

3.77/5  rDev -2.6%
look: 3.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

On tap at the brewery restaurant.

This pale golden ale has a weak white head that leaves minimal lacing.
The aroma is really appealing and enticing. The flavor is nicely strong for style but not quite as lovalble as the aroma suggests.
Very smooth, medium-light body.

4.4/5  rDev +13.7%

Still being brewed!
With the blonde moniker, I expected something paler and lighter, more like a wheat ale. It's more like a lager, I thought, and had a very full flavour for a blonde ale. Flavour was just right in my books, and even had a hint of rose to it, I thought. If I hadn't bought the growler of the Town Brown, this was my next choice.

Blonde Rock from Rudder's Seafood Restaurant & Brew Pub