Bohemiam Ranger | Brewery Lobkowicz

Brewery Lobkowicz
Czech Republic
pivovar-vysokychlumec.cz

Style: Czech Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerAdvocate on 06-17-2002

Liked:
2.35/5
Alströms:

Reviews by ThreePistols:
1.93/5  rDev 0%

A green bottle of beer with no B/B date.

Light amber colored beer with absolutely no head. Smelt and tasted more like a dark beer. Spoiled smell and the first taste reminded me of worcestershire sauce. Steady stream of carbonated bubbles from the bottom. Thin to medium body.

I’m glad that I only bought one of these to sample. Might actually taste better if I splashed a dash or two of Lea & Perrins in with this beer.

2.78/5  rDev 0%

Green 12 oz. bottle, red "Bohemiam Ranger" with the castle Lobkovicz in the background. Can beer taste like butter ? this one does. Pale yellow straw color, white, fizzy head. Buttery smell dominated, then some faint graininess. Not much on the taste either, some buttery taste, then a faint watery, beerlike finish. A thin watery feel. I can only speculate they are trying to make it taste like every other popular mass procuced beer. I read an article about this guy in the Delta Skymiles magazine, and couldn't believe they had it at my local store, I was impressed/surprised enough to buy it once........once.

Bohemiam Ranger from Brewery Lobkowicz