Hé Biloute T'es D'min Coin | Brasserie La Choulette

Style: Bière de Garde

Added by ThaCreep on 10-25-2011

3.25/5  rDev +13.2%

2.46/5  rDev -14.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

I bought this bottle in France when I was there during my summer holiday of 2011.

A - A clear brown/redisch ale. The off white head starts strong but retracts quickly until a decent lacing. The foam remnat stick to the glass like glue.

S - A vague pine and citrus smelll raising just above the maltsyrup.

T - This malt syrup taste a bit like honey. and that is something that cannot please me in a beer. The hop freshness is unfortunately pressed to the back. For the rest there aren't so many other flavors to be discovered in this one.

M - A medium to high carboanted beer, but when the carbonation is rushed out a bit the creamy softness sets in. In the aftertaste this beer has a bit of an awfull effect on me.

O - I have tried it once and I want to keep that way.

2.76/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Nose without much flavor. Just cereal and alcohol. The mouth is also very simple in the minimalist style of beer duty of sub-quality. Or maybe I should say beer duty at all. To taste, it may mark an alcohol here and there to boost the body of the beer. And some spices - far from memorable - and more.

A low-quality French beer. As usually.

Hé Biloute T'es D'min Coin from Brasserie La Choulette