Green Tea Pale Ale | Brass Monkey Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Brass Monkey Brewing Co.
Indiana, United States
brassmonkeybrewing.com

Style: Herbed / Spiced Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by daftafne on 07-21-2008

Reviews by daftafne:
3.7/5  rDev 0%

Poured into a snifter, this beer was hay colored with low clarity. Had a white head which dissipated in a minute or so. Smelled of green tea (although I may not have really identified that if I didnt know what I was holding) and citrus fruit. Taste began with green tea, then grapefruit and hops to round it out. The green tea flavor is really a minor component of the flavor. Good carbonation. Interesting beer, though not one I would drink regularly

4.83/5  rDev 0%

Had this on draft at the Brew Pub. Green Tea is apparent in the aroma and subdued in the taste. Good balance of hop bitterness and malt sweetness. Also a grapefruit note is apparent. This is a highly drinkable beer. Very refreshing and a thirst quenching. I would also say this is an excellent gateway beer for those new to craft beer.

Green Tea Pale Ale from Brass Monkey Brewing Co.