Munich Dunkel | AC Golden Brewing Company

AC Golden Brewing Company
Colorado, United States
coloradonative.com

Style: Munich Dunkel Lager

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BradLikesBrew on 11-23-2009

3.63/5  rDev 0%

Thanks to Troy for the sample.

Clear golden caramel body with a big off-white head. Bready, caramel malt aroma. The flavor has a touch of malt sweetness, bready grain, caramel malt, light, grassy noble hop finish.

The body is very crisp, so much so that fully experiencing the flavor becomes challenging and the finish disappears immediately. The flavor and aroma seem to be good, but for me the briskness carbonation really takes away from my enjoyment of what might otherwise be a very good lager.

I recommend letting this warm a bit, this allows the carbonation to die down and the flavor to pick up, more breadiness and grassiness.

I only got my hands on one bottle, but if I had several, I would be drinking them all. This is a good take on a traditional style that screams session beer.

Munich Dunkel from AC Golden Brewing Company