Rat Trap Lager | Cellar Rats Brewery

Added by adamette on 08-25-2008

1.4

1/5  rDev 0%

1.5/5  rDev 0%

This from description available at the brewery:

Medium bodied pre-prohibition style American lager moderately hopped with cascade and cluster & brewed with 2 row plus munic malts. Buttery malt flavor with soft bitterness. 6% alc.

A Amber body, one finger head poured into clear glass right from the tap. Very pleasing, inviting appearance.

S Bitter. Very hoppy.

T Bitter, skunky aftertaste. I ordered a pint of it and did not finish it. My face was kept in a scrunched position until the taste wore off.

M harsh, full, dominating. Washes out anything that you had in your mouth before it.

D poor. The worst. I did not finish my pint (and I usually do at least that!)

Rat Trap Lager from Cellar Rats Brewery