Lake On The Mountain Summer Ale | Lake on the Mountain Brewery

Lake on the Mountain Brewery
Ontario, Canada
lakeonthemountain.com

Style: American Blonde Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Availability: Summer

Added by kwjd on 07-04-2011

3.2

3.2/5  rDev 0%

Had this on the patio of the brewpub in Picton. I asked the waitress what style this was and she just responded with "it's an ale". I wanted to say, "so are the rest of your beers", but I just let it go. I'll assume it is a blonde ale because I didn't taste any wheat and they already have a cream ale.

Pours a pale yellow colour with a finger of white head. Smells of mild floral hops with some grainy malt. Quite a clean flavour, nice sweetness, hint of fruitiness in the after-taste. I didn't think this was enough different than the Cream Ale to have 2/5 spots on their beer list, but I did prefer this.

Lake On The Mountain Summer Ale from Lake on the Mountain Brewery