Here's Brucker | Earth Bread + Brewery

earthbreadbrewery.com

Style: Altbier

Added by HopDerek on 11-10-2008

4.42/5  rDev 0%

I thought this beer was fantastic, something you could drink a lot of. Wonderful malts, good hop balance, and a sweet kiss on the finish. Alts never did much for me but I can see what I was missing. I enjoyed this first visit. Although I didn't eat anything, the flatbreads looked very tempting. My vote would be for the Bradley and the Seed together (maybe next time). Andrew was busy yet helpful and Peggy was really keeping things moving but still had time to chat. What a great neighborhood tappy! What a great lager!

3.88/5  rDev 0%

On tap at Earth on 11/8/2008

Poured a clear caramel amber with 2 fingers of foamy white head. Good retention left some good lacing. Smells of crackers, honey, citrus, and fruit. Tastes of citrus fruits like apricot and pineapple, caramel, crackers, biscuit, and floral hops. Medium in body, sweet and fruity balanced with nice crisp finish. Easy to drink, very sessionable.

Here's Brucker from Earth Bread + Brewery