Cookies Apron | Earth Bread + Brewery

4/5
Alströms:

4/5  rDev 0%

4/5  rDev 0%

A. Very dark , little head upon pour, shrinks up to a thin light brown head

S. smells a bit sweet and vanilla. Some chocolate as well as raisin.

T. Very good taste here. Light vanilla. Maybe the name led me here but I would say raisin cookie taste really happy with this beer

M. This is a real thick beer. More of what I would think an RIS would be like. This beer is like melting a raisin cookie down to a beer form. It almost had crumbs

O. I really like this beer. Wish it was not a one off as all the earth bread beers are. A real solid oatmeal stout that has a mouth feel of a big RIS. I want this in a bottle. Really nice light vanilla. If you are near earth bread stop by soon and have one.

The food is really good as well and the smoked Polish wheat was also very nice. Only had a taste though.

Enjoy