Glops Rossa | Llupols I Llevats S.L.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Style: German Pilsener

Added by atis on 03-23-2009

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
3.14/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

330 ml bottle from the brewery

Pours hazy (because I accidentally stirred up the yeast before pouring) golden with large foamy and dense white head, dense and intricate web-like lacing. Definitely the best looking lacing I have seen so far. Aroma is strong herbal hops with grainy malt, some hints of yeast.

Taste is bittery hoppy with moderate grainy and sweetish malt, dry finish and bittery aftertaste where also some maltiness can be felt. Mouthfeel is medium with slightly more than average carbonation.

Again, like with other Glops brews, good and tasty beer, but brewed quite loosely to the style. I also would have expected more bitterness.

Glops Rossa from Llupols I Llevats S.L.